Composite Roof Panels
Whatever your reason for adding a cover to your home or business, choosing the right construction system is the first step. Wood frame methods can be extremely costly and require high maintenance. Construction can be drawn out and inconvenient. Housman's Aluminum & Screening offers both insulated and non-insulated aluminum covers designed to suit your budget. The underside view of all systems is flat, attractive and is available in stucco or cedar embossed finishes. The metal is coated with a virtually maintenance-free baked enamel finish. Systems are engineered to last. And best of all, most units can be installed in a very short time span.
- Smooth and level surface both top and bottom. No cavity areas to hold debris as in other patio roof systems.
- The continuous insulated foam interface makes the design of the panel extremely energy efficient. Temperatures underneath the cover are dramatically reduced. Built-in insulation makes converting to a screen or glass enclosure quick and easy.
- The aluminum skins of the Snap-N-Lock™ panel are machine-rolled to form a unique, patented locking system that simply snaps together. Sealant is encased between the skins, protecting it from ultraviolet destruction and forming a waterproof seal.
- Foam acts as a thermal break between metal skins at the seam eliminating condensation problems inherent in other systems.
- Several color selections are available with stucco or cedar embossed baked enamel finish. This aluminum roof system is very low maintenance, only requiring an occasional light pressure wash to rinse off dirt and debris.
- Both the extruded fascia and gutter have a built-in drip channel that allows water to escape easily. Covers are available with fascia trim completely around the perimeter or gutter along the front and valance on sides.
- Adapts easily to any structure, installs quickly and easily and offers a great deal of design flexibility.
- Extensive and rigid testing ensures that the Snap-N-Lock™ panels can withstand winds as high as 160 m.p.h., support loads up to 57 lbs. per sq. ft. and exceeds industry fire standards.
- With this sealed system, roof pitches as low as 1/4" per foot can be achieved.
- Optional skylights, electrical chase ways and fan beams.
- 10 year limited manufacturer’s warranty.