Aluminum Roof Patios
A patio is an excellent addition to your home. It can be a quiet space for fresh air and reading, a gathering place for summer barbecues, or a family area for cozy weekend breakfasts. It doesn’t take years of living on the Space Coast to realize that the weather here can be erratic, from the shining sun in the morning to the flash rainstorms of the afternoon. With a patio, you can enjoy the outdoors in all weather conditions. You can choose colors, roof types, window types (if any), doors, screens, and more. Some of our most common options are below. If you don’t see something you want, we would be happy to try and help you find what you are looking for. The only question left is why would you not choose a Housman’s patio?
- Choose between a screened roof, pan roof, or insulated panels.
- Insulated Composite Roofing Panels offer better insulation from the sun and are much quieter in the rain than pan roof panels. These panels can support lighting and fan fixtures and may be covered by roofing materials such as shingles or tiles.
- We feature a variety of screen types such as 18×14 mesh, 20×20 mesh, shade screen, and pet screen.
- Kickplate around the bottom perimeter of your enclosure wall is optional. The most common heights are 8″, 16″, 24″ and 36″. We can custom-cut any aluminum. Choose from a smooth or textured finish. Kickplate can be a money saver if you use a trimmer too close to the screen.
- Convert your covered patio into an all-around enjoyable living space by adding windows. We can install any custom size window. We offer acrylic and vinyl windows with many different options.
- Check our large variety of decorative doors if you don’t want a standard screen door.
- Our enclosures are built with only the best quality materials and designed to meet or exceed building codes. Every job will be permitted and inspected by the Brevard County Building Department.