Let your Patio Expert handle the installation
A patio is a wonderful addition to your home. It can be a quiet space for fresh air and reading, a gathering place for summer barbecues, or family area for cozy weekend breakfasts. With all of its many uses, why not make sure your patio is protected with Housman’s beautiful patio enclosures?
It doesn’t take years of living on the Space Coast to realize that the weather here can be erratic, from the shining sun of the morning to the flash rainstorms of the afternoon. With a patio, you can enjoy the outdoors in all weather conditions. There are many different designs. You can choose your options between colors, roof types, window types (if any), doors, screens and much more. Below you will find some of the most common options. If you don’t see something that you want, just give us a call and we would be happy to help you find exactly what you are looking for.
- Choose between Screened roof, pan roof or insulated panels
- Insulated Composite Roofing Panels offer better insulation from the sun and are much quieter in the rain than pan roof panels. These panels can support lighting and fan fixtures and may be covered with roofing materials such as shingles or tiles
- We feature a large variety of different screen types such as 18×14 mesh, 20×20 mesh, shade screen and pet screen.
- Optional Kickplate around the bottom perimeter of your enclosure wall. Most common heights are 8″, 16″, 24″ and 36″. We can custom cut any aluminum. Choose from a smooth or textured finish. This can be a money saver if you are using a trimmer too close to the screen.
- Convert your covered patio into an all year around enjoyable living space by adding windows. We can install any custom size window. We offer acrylic and vinyl windows with many different options.
- Check our large variety of decorative doors if you don’t want a standard screen door!
- Add on accessories like built in special patio and enclosure lighting! Check our Accessories page out.
- All of our enclosures are built with only the best quality materials and are always designed to meet or exceed building code. Every job will be permitted and inspected by the Brevard County Building Department.